3D Custom Girl Mods / Fashion for 3D Custom Girl-Year of production: 2008
Genre: 3D, Simulator, Mods
Censorship: None / There is a patch for deletion
Platform: PC / Vista / Win7
Publication Type: Modifications
Tabletka: Not required
Type of translation: text and sound in this language (original)
Interface Language: Japanese 123] System Requirements: Availability of the original 3D Custom Girl
Description: A large number of mods for the game 3D Custom Girl (clothes, hairstyles, new locations, etc.)
Also in the distribution there is a catalog of all mods, with descriptions (truth in English).
Installation: Unpack, files with the extension * .tah throw off to the folder … \ 3DCG \ ARCS \.
-sama game here-Warning:
– Some fashion incompatible friendWith a friend, in the event of a simple copying in \ arcs \ objects with the same names can merge and not in those cells. To combat this phenomenon, you should either use 3DCG utils, or change the numbering of objects manually using 3DCG mod tools.
– Multiple modes cause a drop of play when loading or using fashion elements. In some cases, hieroglyphs are to blame for fashion – it is worth trying to rename the file.
– Official updates up to XPR4, dischargeed Exnect to them and launcher;
– 3DCG Utils – allows you to install fashion in the game ( Using this utility, you can try to solve modes compatibility problems);
– 3DCG MOD Tools 0.6 – allows you to make manipulations on mod files, up to elimination of incompatibilities;
– Lists of all modes discovered at the current moment with a brief description of these – are located inside the distribution directory / mod catalog /;
– Fashion collections (TAC0001-TAC2382, EXMODS 1-7, NEWMODS 24, 25, 27, SPECIALMODS 1 -3, Zetamods 1, 6-8, 10-13, 15, 16, 23)